- Right Cleaning's professional team will arrive onsite after the container has been dumped and will park the recovery system and the pressure washer in a safe area to perform the cleaning service.
- Right Cleaning's team leader will reach out to speak with the point of contact via phone or in person to confirm service start time.
- Right Cleaning's professional team will soak and brush scrub inside of the container with cleaning solution and disinfectants. Once the initial wash is complete the team will collect wastewater to be taken off-site.
- Right Cleaning's team will rinse off the exterior of the container and inside of corral. Then, our team will scatter deodorizer inside the container to keep waste odor at a minimum and to keep away pest.
- Right Cleaning's team leader will reach back out to the point of contact to confirm service end time.